Ektimo provides CEMS and air testing the vast majority of power generation sites across Australia. From Port Hedland to Bell Bay and most in between.
Our team have been servicing Australia's largest suppliers of power in Australia since the 1980's. There is no emission or air testing problem in the Power Generation Industry that Ektimo cannot solve.
Most of our work is for regulatory compliance purposes, however this is a changing landscape in Australia and our testing services are continually expanding to keep up with the industry and our client's evolving needs.
Whether our client's need consulting or advice, emission testing, supply of instumentation and equipment, auditing of CEMS, or maintenance and repair, our team across the country are equipped to help.
The following list covers the most common testing methodologies associated with power generation that Ektimo services.
Stack Emission Testing
- Particulate matter (USEPA 5/17, AS4323.2)
- Particulate matter - PM10 & PM2.5 (USEPA 201A)
- Particulate matter - Dust meter correlation (PS-11)
- Combustion gases (NOx –USEPA 7E, SO2 –USEPA 6C, CO –USEPA 10, CO2 & O2 –USEPA 3A)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (USEPA 18)
- Total Organic Compounds (USEPA 25A)
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (USEPA SW-846 0010, CARB 429)
- Dioxins and Furans (USEPA 23)
- Total Metals (USEPA 29)
- Halides and Halogens (USEPA 26A)
- Total Fluoride (USEPA 13B)
Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Particulate matter CEMS (Dust meter correlation), compliant with USEPA PS-11, USEPA Proceedure 2, WA CEMS Code, and NSW CEM-1
- Combustion gases (NOx, SO2, CO, CO2 & O2), compliant with USEPA PS-2, 3 and 4, USEPA Proceedure 1, WA CEMS Code, and NSW CEM-2, 3 and 4
- Velocity and flow rate compliant with USEPA PS-6, WA CEMS Code, and NSW CEM-6
Ambient Air Monitoring
- Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) (AS 3580.5.1, NSW AM-12)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) (AS 3580.7.1, NSW AM-6)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) (AS 3580.4.1, NSW AM-20)
- Particulate Matter (TSP), high volume sampler method (AS 2724.3, NSW AM-15)
- Particulate Matter (PM10), high volume sampler with size selective inlet (AS 3580.9.6, NSW AM-18)
- Particulate Matter (PM10), TEOM (AS 3580.9.8, NSW AM-22)
Contact us to speak to one of our industry experts about how we can help on your next project.