Ektimo is the largest specialist air analysis laboratory in Australia.
Offering a wide range of in-house analytical services; our NATA accredited laboratory provides analysis to a diverse array of industry including but not limited to:
- Emission testing
- Water treatment
Our specialist laboratory personnel utilise a diverse range of advanced instrumentation and techniques, with quality and reliability at the forefront of Ektimo’s methodology and procedures.
This focus includes frequent internal and external proficiency testing, strict maintenance and routine checks on every device and method, all to guarantee the utmost certainty and confidence in every area.
A complete suite of laboratory services
We provide a full suite of services without subcontracting to other laboratories. Utilising an in-house laboratory helps us reduce transport times and administration costs, provide results sooner, and ensures a consistent process from start to finish. On the rare occasion, where testing may require another specialist facility, we maintain positive ongoing relationships with the best around.
- Gas Chromatography (GC/MS, TD-GC/MS, FID, TCD)
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC, LC/MS)
- Ion Chromatography
- UV/Visible Spectrophotometry
- Volatile organic compounds, BTEX, hydrocarbons
- Gases - inorganic and organic
- Classical wet chemistry techniques
- Dynamic Olfactometry (analysis by AS4323.3)
- Small scale environmental chamber (sampling by ASTM-D5116)
Contact us to speak to one of our industry experts about how we can help on your next project.