We provide comprehensive workplace investigations to identify potential airborne hazards.
The process does not need to be intrusive or disruptive. The Ektimo field team know how important it is to keep the business functioning. We can test once, repeatedly or continuously. Internationally recognised methods (NIOSH, OSHA, ASTM) are utilised so you and your workforce can rest easy.
Our team will be happy to take the time to explain what we are doing, why and how, if air testing is not usually your thing. Call Ektimo to discuss your concerns or your workplace needs and enjoy the benefits of a tailored program to suit;
- TSP – Total suspended particulate matter
- PM10 – Particulate matter <10µm
- PM2.5 – Particulate matter <2.5µm
- NO, NO2, SO2, CO, CO2, O2
- Sulfur gases (H2S, sulfides & mercaptans)
- Volatile organic compounds (aliphatic, aromatic, halogenated, oxygenated)
- Dioxins, furans, PAH’s, PCB’s
- Aldehydes and ketones (including formaldehyde)