From the smallest to the largest metal and mining operators, and from East to Western Australia, Ektimo supports the industry as a whole.
Ektimo has a unique understanding of the diverse industry requirements having spent the past 40+ years working with and for the industry. In fact, some of our team members originated in the metals industry.
We perform regulatory compliant stack emission testing, ambient air monitoring, and have supplied CEMS and provided ongoing maintenance and support. More recently we have been involved in projects relating to process gas measurement in complex and challenging environments.
The following list covers the most common testing methodologies associated with metals and mining that Ektimo services.
Stack Emission Testing
- Particulate matter (USEPA 5/17, AS4323.2)
- Particulate matter - PM10 & PM2.5 (USEPA 201A)
- Particulate matter - Dust meter correlation (PS-11)
- Combustion gases (NOx –USEPA 7E, SO2 –USEPA 6C, CO –USEPA 10, CO2 & O2 –USEPA 3A)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (USEPA 18)
- Total Organic Compounds (USEPA 25A)
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (USEPA SW-846 0010, CARB 429)
- Dioxins and Furans (USEPA 23)
- Total Metals (USEPA 29)
- Halides and Halogens (USEPA 26A)
- Total Fluoride (USEPA 13B)
Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Particulate matter CEMS (Dust meter correlation), compliant with USEPA PS-11, USEPA Proceedure 2, WA CEMS Code, and NSW CEM-1
- Combustion gases (NOx, SO2, CO, CO2 & O2), compliant with USEPA PS-2, 3 and 4, USEPA Proceedure 1, WA CEMS Code, and NSW CEM-2, 3 and 4
- Velocity and flow rate compliant with USEPA PS-6, WA CEMS Code, and NSW CEM-6
Ambient Air Monitoring
- Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) (AS 3580.5.1, NSW AM-12)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) (AS 3580.7.1, NSW AM-6)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) (AS 3580.4.1, NSW AM-20)
- Particulate Matter (TSP), high volume sampler method (AS 2724.3, NSW AM-15)
- Particulate Matter (PM10), high volume sampler with size selective inlet (AS 3580.9.6, NSW AM-18)
- Particulate Matter (PM10), TEOM (AS 3580.9.8, NSW AM-22)
- Fluorides (F), manual, double filter paper sampling (AS 3580.13.2, NSW AM-8)
- Fluorides (F), automated, double paper tape sampling (AS 3580.13.1, NSW AM-7)
Contact us to speak to one of our industry experts about how we can help on your next project.