Regular preventative maintenance not only leads to a longer life expectancy of the analytical systems but reduces the possibility of costly downtime or catastrophic failures.
Ektimo is in a unique position as we are often the largest Australian user of the products we supply. This gives us great insight to not only the capabilities of the instrumentation but the critical service and maintenance requirements.
Air and gas analysis systems are often complex and sophisticated instruments and it is essential to maintain them properly and keep them serviced. Our team understands regulatory requirements and the importance of environmental or process monitoring and assists our clients to achieve required accuracy, data availability, and traceability.
- Our instruments division works with you to tailor a preventative and corrective maintenance program that suits your specific needs.
- Our highly-skilled technicians offer both remote and onsite support offering you world-class services for your air quality and emissions monitoring equipment.
- During a service call, our experienced technicians make sure all the components and systems are functioning at their optimum capacity and reliability, and replace, clean or rebuild those that are not.
- On occasions where unexpected failures occur, our team of qualified technicians mobilise to get your gas analysers or dust monitors back up and running again as quickly as possible.
- In some cases we may also deploy temporary solutions or replacements out of our own stock of analysers, ensuring your operations experience minimal downtime.
Installation, Commissioning and Training
Our instruments team install and commission a wide range of air and gas monitoring equipment including Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems, Air Quality Monitors, Ambient Dust Monitors, Process Gas Analysers, and other test and measurement instruments. We also provide comprehensive training on operation and maintenance of the products to assure reliable and confident measurement results.
Preventive Maintenance (PM)
These periodic visits include complete functional and operation check of the systems, replacing consumable parts, and challenging the system with reference material (ie. certified calibration gases) to assure reliable and accurate readings. The PM visits are scheduled on a consistent basis according to planned process shutdowns working within your unique requirements. We can provide site-specific check-sheets that match your site’s quality assurance and quality control procedures.
Ad-hoc Site Visits
Service technicians, based in offices across Australia, are always available to travel to your site for system maintenance and repairs.
In-House Repairs and Calibration
With workshops in Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Brisbane, we are geographically close to you to receive the analysers and instruments for service by our technicians. We also have a wide range of reference materials such as calibration gases to check the performance of the systems and fine tune if required.
Our team have many years of experience in performing QA/QC and audit tests on emission monitoring systems and perform Cylinder Gas Audits (CGA), Relative Accuracy Test Audits (RATA), Stack Dust Correlation Testing, and QA/QC CEM Audits. We have an exceptional understanding of AS/NZS 3580 series standards for air quality monitoring and assist our clients to meet regulatory requirements to measure gaseous pollution levels and particulate matter.
Contact us to speak to one of our industry experts about how we can help on your next project.