Although there has been many name changes within the cement industry, Ektimo's team have worked across all cement production locations in Australia.
Ektimo has a long history servicing the needs and requirements of clients within the cement production industry of Australia. Notable current relationships are maintained with Boral and Adelaide Brighton. Whether we are working on an alternate fuel project or delivering on scheduled regulatory compliance testing, Ektimo is at home in the Cement Industry.
Our team has customised sampling equipment and processes to deal with the unique challenged associated with cement production. This innovative approach has been developed over years of onsite experience and adapted to meet our client's needs.
Although this is not the cleanest industry we work in, we are passionate about working in the Cement Industry. We pride ourselves on offering a complete industry solution. A recent project performed by Ektimo included consulting, lab scale trials and testing, ambient air monitoring, stack emission monitoring, field odour surveys, and process operation logging.
Stack Emission Monitoring
- Particulate matter (USEPA 5/17, AS4323.2)
- Particulate matter - PM10 & PM2.5 (USEPA 201A)
- Particulate matter - Dust meter correlation (PS-11)
- Combustion gases (NOx –USEPA 7E, SO2 –USEPA 6C, CO –USEPA 10, CO2 & O2 –USEPA 3A)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (USEPA 18)
- Aldehydes and Ketones (USEPA SW-846 0011)
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (USEPA SW-846 0010, CARB 429)
- Dioxins and Furans (USEPA 23)
- Total Metals (USEPA 29)
- Halides and Halogens (USEPA 26A)
- Total Fluoride (USEPA 13B)
- Hydrogen Chloride (HCL) & Chlorine (CL2) (USEPA 26A)
- Total and Hexavalent Chromium (CARB 425)
- Odour (AS4323.3)
Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Particulate matter CEMS (Dust meter correlation), compliant with USEPA PS-11, USEPA Proceedure 2, WA CEMS Code, and NSW CEM-1
- Combustion gases (NOx, SO2, CO, CO2 & O2), compliant with USEPA PS-2, 3 and 4, USEPA Proceedure 1, WA CEMS Code, and NSW CEM-2, 3 and 4
- Velocity and flow rate compliant with USEPA PS-6, WA CEMS Code, and NSW CEM-6
Ambient Air Monitoring
- Fluorides (F), manual, double filter paper sampling (AS 3580.13.2, NSW AM-8)
- Fluorides (F), automated, double paper tape sampling (AS 3580.13.1, NSW AM-7)
- Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) (AS 3580.5.1, NSW AM-12)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) (AS 3580.7.1, NSW AM-6)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) (AS 3580.4.1, NSW AM-20)
- Particulate Matter (TSP), high volume sampler method (AS 2724.3, NSW AM-15)
- Particulate Matter (PM10), high volume sampler with size selective inlet (AS 3580.9.6, NSW AM-18)
- Particulate Matter (PM10), TEOM (AS 3580.9.8, NSW AM-22)
Furthermore, the continued development and expansion of Ektimo's instrumentation department adds yet another service offering to assist our clients to meet the demands of emission and process measurement and control.
Contact us to speak to one of our industry experts about how we can help on your next project.