Whether off-shore or on-shore, upstream or downstream, Ektimo is at the forefront of the oil and gas industry's efforts to deal with the technical challenges, risks and mounting environmental pressures.
On any given day, an Ektimo team member can be found at an oil and gas site in Australia and/or the greater ASEAN region.
Ektimo is familiar with and trained on the unique safety requirements across the varied oil and gas facility types. We have a unique understanding of the diverse industry requirements having spent the past 40 years working with and for the industry.
We perform regulatory compliant stack emission testing, ambient air monitoring, and have supplied CEMS and portable emission monitoring equipment, as well as ongoing maintenance and support. Ektimo is also the sole Australian supplier of the Oil & Gas Industry's standard portable multi-gas analyser (Horiba's PG-350).
The following list covers the most common testing methodologies associated with oil and gas that Ektimo services.
Stack Emission Testing
- Particulate matter (USEPA 5/17, AS4323.2)
- Particulate matter - PM10 & PM2.5 (USEPA 201A)
- Combustion gases (NOx –USEPA 7E, SO2 –USEPA 6C, CO –USEPA 10, CO2 & O2 –USEPA 3A)
- Volatile Organic Compounds (USEPA 18)
- Total Organic Compounds (USEPA 25A)
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (USEPA SW-846 0010, CARB 429)
- Dioxins and Furans (USEPA 23)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (USEPA 11)
Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS)
- Combustion gases (NOx, SO2, CO, CO2 & O2), compliant with USEPA PS-2, 3 and 4, USEPA Proceedure 1, WA CEMS Code, and NSW CEM-2, 3 and 4
- Velocity and flow rate compliant with USEPA PS-6, WA CEMS Code, and NSW CEM-6
Ambient Air Monitoring
- Nitrogen Oxides (NOx) (AS 3580.5.1, NSW AM-12)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO) (AS 3580.7.1, NSW AM-6)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) (AS 3580.4.1, NSW AM-20)
Contact us to speak to one of our industry experts about how we can help on your next project.